Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Birth Of A New Arsenal Blog – Excited or,,,,, Not


First of all I would just like to state that I am not a professional journalist at all and I am not going to pretend to be one for a second; however I am an Arsenal fan and just like the rest of you arses out there I have opinions about my dearest football club and now I have decided others must hear or in this case view those opinions. I am only 18 and while my football knowledge isn’t as deep as some people they are deep enough for my insights to be meaningful. Although this blog was created to discuss all things concerned with Arsenal FC once in a while I will dabble in current affairs and share thoughts on those issues once in a while. I am a young black/African boy and this country can do and say some cruel things to us at times, the injustice of it all. Anyways your feed back over the coming days will be most appreciated in order to help this blog improve (Please be nice). New posts will be released in the mornings but because have got early morning lessons in college on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays post on these days will be a bit late.

Thanks for reading until next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo. I will look forward to reading this blog.

(First).

Unknown said...

Just stopped in for a look, laddie. Not much afoot, so I'll be steppin' out. Might pop in again though. Chin up, and all that.